Hamilton Lawn Tennis Club was established in 1884 and remains an affordable firm favourite for a wide range of ages and abilities. It is run by members for members. We have an easily accessible clubhouse, 4 new all weather courts, free floodlights and free car parking.
The Club currently has no joining fee and is actively looking for players of all standards. It's located at Blackswell Lane, Motherwell Road, Hamilton ML3 7BN, which is just off the M74 motorway. It is located between Hamilton Caledonian Bowling Club and the McCarthy & Stone Later Living apartments.
Passionate about tennis since 1884